Langsung ke konten utama

Bad circle

Human is the winner of a self-caring competition. He absolutely takes after their self better than to care others, especially if it is about feeling.

Human nowadays are good in judging and commenting others' behaviour, even it is a small, usual, thing. 

Human is very happy looking in others' failure when they need help and support. When they need a supportive atmosphere.

Human in this era does not care if they seem bad because others will be worse. And always worse, even others are there to root each other. 

Human focuses on earning money to buy branded products. 

Human does not know how to be sincere because anything that they will do is depend on their need to others. and the good feedback that they will receive. 

Hope that I can go out from that bad circle and be a better one.

Happy independence day, my beloved country, Indonesia.

-1715
 21:27.
17.8.2017

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

I Want: Moment

What comes to your mind when you are missing someone? The one who can't be reached anymore. For me, it will be the moment with him/her/them. 2015. My beloved grandma passed away. After knowing that she really leave me, I realized something that really hurts me. I love her. I regret all things I have now. I wanna show her that I can graduate from college. I wanna give her my very first salary from part time job I do. I wanna buy her favourite pudding and ice cream. She loves those. I wanna tell her that I got my first full-time job. I wanna see her smile, her reaction. I wanna listen to her advices for me to face this cruel world. I wanna know that she is worried about me coming home at 10 p.m. I wanna hear that she wants something. I wanna hear that she want me to buy her something and I am able to purchase it. I want her and the moment with her.  Then, I know those things are just the past moment that buried deeply in my mind. I miss it.  I love you,...

Finally found you

When this time comes I am on my way. Alone Waiting for the kind one Who understands this time But I don't know now Should I hate it? Why? I'm not sure I just need a friend A true best friend Who wanna stay all night make me crazy forget the way being sad Who understand what will that person do For me, to me, with me Spend all seconds finding something think positively In all space That is you I found you -1715

inilah hidup

Allah telah memberikan takdir yang kebenarannya telah aku yakini. Allah menunjukkan pilihan jalan yang dapat membuat aku selalu yakin, bahwa Allah SWT tidak pernah tidur melihat apa saja. Allah memberikan ketenangan hidup padaku, yang kadang kala aku terlena dengan berbagai masalah dimana aku tidak mengerti hikmah apa yang terkandung. Allah sudah terlalu baik dan dengan mudah untuk memberikan suatu hal yang aku perlukan. Akan tetapi, keihklasan - kesabaran – ketegaran yang Allah minta terlalu sulit untuk aku buktikan. Semua terasa berat manakala hal yang menjadi impian ku harus dimiliki orang lain. “ That’s life. My life must go on and stay motivated to reach my dream. My dream which Allah bless to have it. Insya Allah”