Langsung ke konten utama

Barefoot Days

Hellow, Rin, 
Have you fallen in love with yourself recently?
You know, you know, it's not a must, a necessary instead.
There are some people, new people, coming in that could be your new fresh problems, tho.
However, I know you are being aware of those things, I know it.
I see you are smiling more to yourself in front of the mirror, that used to be your enemy every single time you do your skincare routine,
I smell those nice shampoo from your hair and your perfume everytime you are going out, even on your own.
You don't like wearing the watch your dad bought it for you just because you don't wanna feel too much sweat on your skin. You do wear it now.
Understanding yourself is a never ending saga you have in life, but you're preparing and learning how to do it. I wanna give you a big applause for that.
Like the song from D.O. and Wonstein, "I'm gonna love you".
I know you are preparing and fixing yourself from the inside. 
That's a good good, keep going!

Hellow, Rin, 
Notice me, 
I am your witness recording your lots of nights going home from office,
those nights that make you getting used to riding your motorcycle, 
roaming the crowded street, 
throwing away undescribable feelings during the day or week to the street, 
or to the people that drive unwisely, (I hate those people, too)
that's cute and fun, isn't it?
There's always a bad side of something happening, right? 
That's in you now, you are getting quieter these days.
Heyyy, you just opened your heart the last months, tried to tell stories and feelings.
Are you regretting it now? You are confusing sometimes, but that's you, okay okay, I know you
are spending your nights wandering, comforting, and hugging yourself tightly,
feeling that the bare minimum you can do for yourself,
that's a good good, keep going!

Hellow, Rin, 
Have slept enogh before 11 PM? Have you
finally could accept people's compliments that you never expect to get this whole life well?
reframed and reconstructed the narrow minds you have? 
thought about that bus stop theory, all things as your fate will not pass you through?
practiced saying no when someone asking you to go out when you're feeling unwell?
said things you want to say as long it doesn't hurt somebody else?
brought that book everywhere that you never know when you will read it?
reminded yourself to not rush things and focused more on the progress than the perfection?
Is the answer a 'yes' for all these questions?

Time is ticking, so don't worry so much about love from others,
it's infinite and timeless
It's better to know one of the reasons you are feeling tired,
because your mind is running around,
being aware of it, breathing, closing your eyes, then smiling,
you are used to faking smiles, just use that expreience now,
fake it till you show the real smile.

This will be a birthday greeting, actually,
but I know you were in pain in your menstrual period in your birthday day.
So, here's the delayed post to you. 

- Qorin Rahmaniyah, 15.10.23
The day that you will always miss your beloved grandma.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

it's the truth

baru 16 tahun mengenal hidup atau mungkin ada yang lebih, hidup itu terasa indah pada waktunya. terasa menyenangkan saat orang disekitar memang ada untuk menemani. hidup itu menyenangkan dan merindukan history didalamnya. Aku rindu, masuk dalam suasana yang biasanya hadir dalam hidup. Aku rindu, untuk membiarkannya terus ada dalam jangka waktuku. Aku rindu rasanya ada dibibirku dan mengalir dipipiku. Aku rindu tetesan itu yang mengurangi kesedihanku serta menemani perih mata. Aku rindu tangisanku, aku rindu tetes air mataku. Rasanya hambar. Seperti lauk tak berbumbu. Layaknya musik tanpa melodi serta ibarat hidup tak bernafas. Ternyata ini rasanya melepas lega akan suatu rahasia yang biasanya terpendam sendiri. Namun kini rela terbuka tuk berbagi. Entah apa ini, baru baru saja. Aneh rasanya antara cemas lega, takut, khawatir, bahagia, atau tidak percaya. Tapi aku lega.

I Want: Moment

What comes to your mind when you are missing someone? The one who can't be reached anymore. For me, it will be the moment with him/her/them. 2015. My beloved grandma passed away. After knowing that she really leave me, I realized something that really hurts me. I love her. I regret all things I have now. I wanna show her that I can graduate from college. I wanna give her my very first salary from part time job I do. I wanna buy her favourite pudding and ice cream. She loves those. I wanna tell her that I got my first full-time job. I wanna see her smile, her reaction. I wanna listen to her advices for me to face this cruel world. I wanna know that she is worried about me coming home at 10 p.m. I wanna hear that she wants something. I wanna hear that she want me to buy her something and I am able to purchase it. I want her and the moment with her.  Then, I know those things are just the past moment that buried deeply in my mind. I miss it.  I love you,...