Langsung ke konten utama

October is Coming

I'm going to be older in several days, a week specifically, and I wanna dump lots of thoughts I have in mind,.. and heart.

So, I'm turning 27 this October, the same date as Lay EXO's birthday (fangirling mode on). I feel like I have learned lots but none at the same time. Every time I discover or meet someone new, I realize I haven't learned enough about life
and about myself. 

I was growing up without knowing that it's okay for me to show the variety of emotions I experienced just because there's no validation of me being sad or mad. Being grateful is nice but it should be done enough. I kept getting ignored by people around me for everything I said and told because it was me. Double standard. I had tried telling that I was in pain, I was uncomfortable maintaining relationship with some people, I wanted to go somewhere, I dreamed of having that kind of trip with the whole family, or just simply hung out with my friends.

The reason was the same because it was me. They said I have to be more grateful having this life and they would mad back at me If I seemed I can't handle every problem I face. 

Until one day, people around me starting to ask me to spare my time listening to them. It was really hard, at first, why? Because I have never received any suggestions, solution, or comfort. I didn't know how to take care of someone. I get used to suffer in silence. Such an Asian parenthood. The same pattern, I try to learn how to understand and listen wisely to someone who choose me to be their listener. How? By finding and trying a lot of escape because time doesn't heal. I have to, no, must do something to express unexpressed feelings. Right? So far, I can be so proud of me touching some people's heart by giving comfort and support. 

But, how about me? I kept everything inside. Logically, one day it would burst out and spread anywhere and that's true. I was bursting out while texting some friends a happy and comedy chat. I was laughing at my own self. Like, how? You were crying but showing you were laughing. You were fake, Rin. 

I realized about that. It's not healthy. I'm still having this struggle by not converting people as my home. It should be me instead as my own home. It's hard. I'm surviving. And I know I can be someone much stronger one day by realizing that I have a lot to be proud of and loving. Uye.

It takes time, spend years, but it will be worth it one day. There's no need to hurry, but I don't know whether my world finally can wait for me or not. I just hope that I can end this episode of the basic in understanding and loving myself before I meet my future significant other. 

Once I meet him, I want to be more sincere and show the truest color of me. I will get married and live with him for years and maybe have kids, right? I don't want to spend more years living the fake character to my own self and my surroundings.

So,
as turning older, I hope I can be wiser as well, can understand more about myself, loving and taking care myself, putting me as the first priority.
As turning 27 years old, I'm already accepting myself, even though lacking at some parts. That's okay. I'm making progress, that's enough. 

To end this random thoughts.
Hi, Rin, welcome to the new chapter of yourself.
You've been feeling a lot of things.
You've survived by understanding people around you from different perspectives.
Now, hug yourself tight. Say that you believe in yourself and kind people around you better.
Keep your chin up and smiling!

I hope that this is the last post talking about you as victims, maybe the next post can be any grateful or neutral things you have thought for a while.

Bye.

Qo
October 1st, 2023

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Barefoot Days

Hellow, Rin,  Have you fallen in love with yourself recently? You know, you know, it's not a must, a necessary instead. There are some people, new people, coming in that could be your new fresh problems, tho. However, I know you are being aware of those things, I know it. I see you are smiling more to yourself in front of the mirror, that used to be your enemy every single time you do your skincare routine, I smell those nice shampoo from your hair and your perfume everytime you are going out, even on your own. You don't like wearing the watch your dad bought it for you just because you don't wanna feel too much sweat on your skin. You do wear it now. Understanding yourself is a never ending saga you have in life, but you're preparing and learning how to do it. I wanna give you a big applause for that. Like the song from D.O. and Wonstein, "I'm gonna love you". I know you are preparing and fixing yourself from the inside.  That's a good good, keep goin

Leaving 2022 and Starting 2023

As soon as I publish this, I hope that what I am writing here is sincerely from me. To end this year, I want to invite myself to tell more truths about myself that I have never realized before. The first thing is trying to accept that I am not the main lead on my stage. Not yet. It is because I still prioritize others in the very first place. I am accepting it now and will always be accepting it as if it is my fate. It feels like I have to work harder than what I am doing now as a cameo in my scene. It is so far from the finish line. I feel that way until I want to finish the life I have faster. The next thing is realizing that the sentence in my mind, "You are the only one who can give the satisfying love and care you deserve. So, do it harder and better.", is true. There is no one, including my own family, who can accept me inside out. There is no one, except my God, who can know and understand better the sincerity I have and give. It hurts, at first, when I realize my own